Sunday, August 1, 2010

BLUE GUARDS OF THE ASSUMPTION

They are our friend. They look out for us. They tell our "sugat" where we were. They were BLUE. That is their uniform. We call them. THE BLUE GUARDS OF THE ASSUMPTION.

Last week, I heard that these guards are going to retire. I was shocked when I heard this. And I was asking my mind: What will be their jobs? And how about their children? I mean, they should be sensitive of the feelings of these people. They are also HUMAN! Well, I don't blame the principal for this reason. I

When I saw them, I feel like I'm going to burst in front of them. Some of us that heard this were disappointed. They don't deserve to go out of the walls of the Assumption. Besides, it's Centennial year. They should give them one more year to end this a perfect year because it's Centennial.

I can also feel what they feel. They greet us "Good Morning" even Rain or Shine. They ask us where we are going. And for their children. I feel bad for them. They grow-up in Assumption and this is their home.

I consider them my second family. They are considered as ASSUMPTION FAMILY. They have been here for years since we were young. I can't let them go outside the walls of the Assumption.

While I write this blog, I can feel my tears running down on my cheeks. I'm not kidding. I will see new faces and new uniforms on Monday.

GOODBYE BLUE GUARDS! WE LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment