Friday, August 27, 2010

MAJOR! MAJOR!

Q: "What is one the big mistake that you made it in life and what did you do to make it right?"
A: "....there is nothing Major Major..."

We all heard their question and her answer. Venus Raj won 4th runner up in the Miss Universe 2010. The "Major Major" thing that Venus said that was talk about in the news, internet and many more. Honestly, I hate those people especially the media because they make fun of her answer 'MAJOR MAJOR' (in my opinion).

For me, I think the question is very personal and I also cannot answer the question. We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. I think they are not specific in their question. Celebrities were also asked of these question. Nobody has answered the question. Some of them defend Venus which makes me feel happy. Obama and Bush was also asked with this question. They also cannot answer this. If I were them, I would keep my mouth shut because I have nothing nice to say.

We all be proud to her because she have won 4th runner up in Miss Universe. And I think the issue gives us a lesson to learn. It gives us a lesson to be aware of what we say or do. If we have nothing to say, we better shut our mouth or CURVE THE URGE. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment