Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where I grow up


Ballet is my own language that nobody can speak it. It is my sport that no one can understand and play. It is where I store my memories of happiness. This is my own definition of Ballet. This is where I grow up.

Don't ask me what age I started learning ballet lessons, because I don't remember when. People ask me what is special or nice in Ballet or when they ask if we dance on toes they would ask, "Skit man mg toe shoes?” I was a bit annoyed of these questions. But, I learn to be patient when answering their questions.

There are times I want to quit Ballet. But I will finish what I started. It is where I grow up. It is never in my dream to be a Ballerina. Ballet is just my extracurricular activity so that we can do something every Saturday besides watching T.V and using the computer.

Ballet helps me to learn moral values. I don't really understand why people would ask and wonder that, boys study ballet is gays. Well, I can prove them wrong. =D
I learn to be more responsible. During school days, we would go home (sometimes) at 9 or 9:30 in the evening, I can picture out your reaction and YEAH! It's tiring but, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment