Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stuck Between Two Futbolers Sergio of Fernando

Natalia's POV:
"Nino, I don't get you sometimes. Honestly, sometimes I think you are about as bad as-" But I never finished. He had leaned up and kissed me. It was soft and I felt his hand on the back of my neck. I laid down beside him not once breaking the kiss. But finally we had o come up for air,

"I'm sorry Natalia, I didn't mean to-" I pressed my lips to his to silence him. It was a very effective way to get him to shut up. I'll have to remember that one for future use.

"Fernando, you talk too much you know that." He smiled and brought my lips back to his. We kept kissing back and fourth when the door bell rang. I pulled away and stood with Fernando right behind me. I opened the door to find a package on the door.

My boyfriend. He was sweet and kind and loving and- Oh crap! MY BOYFRIEND! Inwardly I groaned.

AS I WAS READING THIS, I WAS LIKE..AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I found this on fanfiction.net. YOUMUSTREADIT! YOUMUSTREADIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment