Tuesday, September 28, 2010

...Tennis Toys...

"Who exactly are all these people?" Ginny asked pointing to the posters on Hermione's walls.

"They are all my favorite athletes."

"They are all very attractive," Ginny said with a smile on her face.

"I guess," Hermione responded.

"Who is this?" Ginny asked, pointing to one poster.

"That's Novak Djokovic. He's a pro tennis player."

"Very cute!" Ginny responded.

"Yes, I suppose he is very cute, but I just like him because he is such a good tennis player. Even though he's sort of in a slump right now... Only two minor titles this year. Rather sad actually."

"What's tennis?"

Hermione really didn't feel like explaining. "It's a sport."

Ginny nodded without interest. "Who is this?"

"That's Rafael Nadal. King of clay. But he's been out with patellar tendonitis."

"Well his face isn't that great. But all men should aspire to have arms like that..." Ginny said, staring at the poster.

Hermione raised her eyebrows at Ginny and then shook her head.

My first day of going to fanfiction.net. Btw don't get me wrong, I once love tennis before football. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment