Friday, October 1, 2010

BETTER CHOOSE BOTH NATALIA CASILLAS!

Natalia's POV

Sergio and I had had great chemistry. We were always cracking jokes with each other and we were always coming up with fun, stupid things to do that could either get us in serious trouble or even get us killed. I laughed to myself thinking about the time we took Raul's car and parked it in the head coach's office and the police had come and we hid in the locker room just as an officer came in. He always knew how to make me smile and he always knew how to make me laugh.

Then there was Fernando. Sweet, loving, and caring Fernando. The boy who was always there for me and always knew when something wasn't right and always knew what to do to cheer me up. I always felt safe with Fernando. He never let me down and he always had my back. I remember when my pet rabbit died he went out and bought me two more and then we ended up with a billion baby bunnies. Iker was so mad. He didn't care too much for all the baby rabbits running around the house. He really didn't like it when he found one sharing a shower with him. Again I laughed.

Prepare to be IN LOVE! READ IT! LOVE IT! I read this on fan fiction. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment